|BRAT'S Pet Peeves
Last modified Saturday November 17th, 2001 at 12:00 p.m. MST
All of us have pet peeves that regularly get us upset. The following are some examples that were provided in the newsgroup survey at can.military-brats. If you wish to have your favourite pet peeve added to the list, please go to the newsgroup and start a new thread titled "Pet Peeves".
- Person not answering your email.
- tags sticking out of the back of shirts
- one word answers
- People who don't show up on time.
- watching people pick something up, decide 5 minutes later that they don't want it anymore, and throw it down wherever they are.
- Wet bread.
- when the people at work grab my newspaper and start to read it before I even have a chance to look at it.
- People who don't signal when changing lanes,
- People who use two parking spots when parking their vehicles.
- cell phones.
- when people do not
- use the english language correctly.
- Dirty dishes on the counter or in the sink.
- anyone being late
- grammatical. Mostly apostrophe misuse.
- Email that has a whole message quoted back to you with an answer of "me too" or something.
- Forwarded mail that's been forwarded 20 times with all the old addressess and millions of >>>>>> !
- people who have lived in the same place all of their lives and DARE to judge others with their own small town mentality.
- I don't like small minded people with big mouths.
Last modified on Saturday November 17th,2001 at 12:00 p.m. MST
This is An
web page design and is proudly hosted by grahamlange.com