CAFBA 2018 Header
|ON SPEAKING BRAT-ESE!
Last modified Mon 05 Mar 2016
To update information on this list please email
CAFBA Association Headquarters
- BRAT: A child who chose to have parents who were currently serving in the Military . A good kid!
- BRAT CHAT: A place where BRATS can exchange ideas, thoughts, opinions, feelings, stories and lies with other BRATS in real time.
- BRATDOM: A place where Brats hang out. The BRAT virtual world
- CAPTAIN MORGAN: Someone who should be revered. An honorary BRAT!
- CIVILIAN: Someone who mis-treats, mis-understands and doesn't trust a BRAT. Civilians have not experienced true life.
- DEPENDENT: The opposite to what a BRAT is.
- FOREIGN BRATS Those BRATS lucky enough to get posted overseas with their parents
- GROUND POUNDER: A Brat from the green ranks.
- IN CROWD: A group of people who LURKERS think have it all,.but the LURKERS know the in crowd are no different
- LURKERS: A BRAT who stays on the edge. One who doesn't particpate or join in the fun
- NEWBIE: The newest male member of the Guys Trivia team
- NICKS: Short for nicknames. Something that BRATS call each other instead of their real names. A hidden identity used in NG's and BRAT CHAT
- NG:Stands for News group. A virtual forum where BRATS exchange stories, emotions, lies and feelings. It is their 'real' HOME away from HOME and can be found at can.military-brats More information on what a NG is can be found here ../../newsgroup/newsgroup.php
- PIE: A weapon of choice used exclusively in the NG.
- PMQ: A place where Mum and Dad tried to raise us. They all looked the same.
- POSTINGS: Good postings belong in the NG. Bad postings are the sign you are about to say good-bye to a friend and to make new ones somewhere else.
- REUNION: A time to get together with long lost friends and a time to make new ones. Upcoming reunions can be found at ../../../events/upcoming.htm
- STACKED TEAM: Either pictures from the poolside with the digicam or perhaps just the girl's trivia contest team
- TEEN TOWN: A social gathering place where BRATS learned to dance. OR NOT!
- TRIVIA: A BRAT test held every summer to test knowledge levels of various groups. Trivia contests are held on the NG starting every July 1st and in the BRAT CHAT room every Saturday evening
- WING NITE: The evening before the NG is provided another great story about life from a certain BRAT's perspective. WING NITES are held Thursday evenings in the Maritimes
Return to BRAT-istics ! Page